game 0ver Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Funshine Acolyte/priest

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    game 0ver Index du Forum -> game 0ver -> Recrutement /Recruitment
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Funshine

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Mar - 17:44 (2011)    Sujet du message: Funshine Acolyte/priest Répondre en citant

Rules:
- Have you read and do you accept the game rules?Yes
- Have you read and do you accept the guild rules?Yes

In Game:

-Name : Funshine 
-Level : 49~/36~ 
-Class : acolyte/priest support
-Current stats : 71int 9 vit 9 luck  
-Final stats 99 int 92 vit
-Skill built : http://irowiki.org/~himeyasha/skill4/pri.html?10GXansXdAhEbdsOqnke1jX
-Equipement : Arcwand , buckler , shoes , muffler , birreta

Concerning the guild:
-Have you already had a guild? If so, why did you leave it(them)? No
-Why did you choose us? Iv seen your recruitment post on the fr forums, your a english speaking 
-What is a guild for you? (what do you expect from us?) I hope to meets some new friends that i can support and do exciting things with
-What do you expect to bring to us? A mature and deticated player 

Concerning Ragnarök:
-What is your game experience? I played ro for about 2 3 years and after that period i played wow
-Do you know your class well or others? Bard , i played most classes but its been a while so im abit rusty

In Real Life:
How old are you? 25
What is your playing schedule? I play mostly during the week days  mo , tue wed
Is it possible that you have long time absences? During the summer i go to a few festivals and might need to take a few days off 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Mar - 17:44 (2011)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Drizzt
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Mar - 22:16 (2011)    Sujet du message: Funshine Acolyte/priest Répondre en citant

Hi,

You seem mature and dedicated. Besides, we lack of acolyte/priest at the moment.

Concerning your build : that is a lot of int and I see no dex. It can be kind of dangerous to cast magnificat if it takes 5 seconds to finish if a strong monster pops in front of you. You won't see an enormous difference droping it to 85 and it allows you to go up to 50+ dex which will help you spam your skills in a much more effective way. But builds are very personal and it is your right to choose to go that way.

So you are welcome to join us for a trial.

PM DrizztDo'Urden or Elaeswen tommorow after 8pm (french timezone) so we can invite you.

Drizzt.

Eowil
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 8 Mar - 21:58 (2011)    Sujet du message: Funshine Acolyte/priest Répondre en citant

Hi Funshine and welcome to our guild!

I'm atm a high priest ME. I was a priest TU and my stats was : 80 INT, 99 VIT and ~40 dex. My dex was poor, it was difficult in party to buff all people because time cast was very, very long. Dex is useful when you cast magnificat and kyrie. I think 50 in dex is the minimum but it's my mind.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 22:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Funshine Acolyte/priest

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    game 0ver Index du Forum -> game 0ver -> Recrutement /Recruitment Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation