game 0ver Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Swordman -> Crusader :D

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    game 0ver Index du Forum -> game 0ver -> Recrutement /Recruitment
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Virtus
Invité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Avr - 12:41 (2011)    Sujet du message: Swordman -> Crusader :D Répondre en citant

Hi all, I have read your guild presentation in the ragnarok europe forum. I'm completely new to the game and I want to join and help you all

I'm planning to make a Crusader willing to help as much as possible, in and out a party

I don't know what specific build you would like, all good for me. But sure you know a Shield build is not a GC build or AGI build, they are different for different things.

Atm i have swordie lv 35 job 28 i'm trying to reach jb 50 fast but heh i'm all alone. I'm so newb Razz

I'm online quite all day at the moment Cool

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Avr - 12:41 (2011)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Invité
Invité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Avr - 12:58 (2011)    Sujet du message: Swordman -> Crusader :D Répondre en citant

Rules:
- Have you read and do you accept the game rules?
- Have you read and do you accept the guild rules?

In Game:
-Virtus, 35 - 28 Swordman
- I'm going for Vit Build, i like to tank 
STR.30 VIT 30 AGI. 22 DEX 13 but meh ofc these are for helping my ass out until I reach a good level
- Pretty much nothing. The sword i received from the quest of swordman :S

Concerning the guild:
- Yes in EuRO I joined an italian guild but I quitted soon I had RL business. Beside that in AoC i was main tank role, many years ago.
- I want a guild to help myself and help others. Why else lol? Playing solo is boring and difficult as hell, I don't understand how others like that.
- A guild for me is not for becoming a UBER TOTAL PRO. It is a place where to share friendship with others and it is the best way to play the game without too much frustration. Ragnarok is indeed a game not easy for dummies so all the help you can have is great.
- Let's go party for loot lol Razz And to build some skills for whatever, MVP, WoE, PVP

Concerning Ragnarök:
-I played DarkRO, EuRO, but never reached a great level or interest, for a reason or another. Then I quitted, but I've read about the Renewal. Man I would LOVE to be a Royal Guard, so sexy *_*
- Yes, because I like reading guides and hear for something useful. I'm very interested and I always played the slow ass tank who can train a whole dungeon without a problem xD And ofc battle the nastiest mvp while others heal/dps

In Real Life:
21, near my degree.
Atm i'm online 5-6 hours everyday, but I will inform if I have to stay less ingame.
The ragnarok client is very handy I can do other things while keep the game launched.
So at least I can be online and do other things.

Invité
Invité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Avr - 13:00 (2011)    Sujet du message: Swordman -> Crusader :D Répondre en citant

Anonymous a écrit:
Rules:- Have you read and do you accept the game rules?
- Have you read and do you accept the guild rules?

In Game:
-Virtus, 35 - 28 Swordman
- I'm going for Vit Build, i like to tank 
STR.30 VIT 30 AGI. 22 DEX 13 but meh ofc these are for helping my ass out until I reach a good level
- Pretty much nothing. The sword i received from the quest of swordman :S

Concerning the guild:
- Yes in EuRO I joined an italian guild but I quitted soon I had RL business. Beside that in AoC i was main tank role, many years ago.
- I want a guild to help myself and help others. Why else lol? Playing solo is boring and difficult as hell, I don't understand how others like that.
- A guild for me is not for becoming a UBER TOTAL PRO. It is a place where to share friendship with others and it is the best way to play the game without too much frustration. Ragnarok is indeed a game not easy for dummies so all the help you can have is great.
- Let's go party for loot lol Razz And to build some skills for whatever, MVP, WoE, PVP

Concerning Ragnarök:
-I played DarkRO, EuRO, but never reached a great level or interest, for a reason or another. Then I quitted, but I've read about the Renewal. Man I would LOVE to be a Royal Guard, so sexy *_*
- Yes, because I like reading guides and hear for something useful. I'm very interested and I always played the slow ass tank who can train a whole dungeon without a problem xD And ofc battle the nastiest mvp while others heal/dps

In Real Life:
21, near my degree.
Atm i'm online 5-6 hours everyday, but I will inform if I have to stay less ingame.
The ragnarok client is very handy I can do other things while keep the game launched.
So at least I can be online and do other things.

Oh, i forgot. Ofc I read the game and guild rules and I accept them. Cya Smile

Eowil
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Avr - 18:57 (2011)    Sujet du message: Swordman -> Crusader :D Répondre en citant

Hi and welcome on our forum ^^

I'm waiting for drizzt advice but i make +1! We need tank atm ^^

Invité
Invité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Avr - 19:28 (2011)    Sujet du message: Swordman -> Crusader :D Répondre en citant

That's cool. Cool  Tank forever Okay

Drizzt
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Avr - 21:50 (2011)    Sujet du message: Swordman -> Crusader :D Répondre en citant

Hi!

Very nice post and mentality! I already like you a lot!

Send PM to Elaeswen tommorow after 8pm french time zone.

Are you italian? AlphonseElrik and Ketron will be happy to have another italian in the guild Very Happy

Virtus
Aspirant(e)

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Avr - 22:07 (2011)    Sujet du message: Swordman -> Crusader :D Répondre en citant

YAYYYY! Very Happy Very Happy
Ok cool other italians that's great Cool

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 12:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Swordman -> Crusader :D

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    game 0ver Index du Forum -> game 0ver -> Recrutement /Recruitment Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation