game 0ver Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Hi guys!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    game 0ver Index du Forum -> game 0ver -> Recrutement /Recruitment
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Aleckxander
Invité

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Avr - 11:57 (2011)    Sujet du message: Hi guys! Répondre en citant

[color=]Hi everybody Smile here alexander, from Italy, yes i know, not a proper italian name, but well.. that's my name Smile

i'm old.. ooooh so old, i mean 31 y/o.. wow.. that's a lot.. f*ck.[/color]

So why i'm here? well dunno really but i quit play RO.. dunno.. i think 3 or more years ago; actually i begun play this game since the korean beta (ow.. call me hopeless romantic but i really enjoy to play with a 56k modem and with 1-1 class only, my thief ruled a lot Razz ). Well, a lot of time has passed, and now?

Now i discovered that the game is back (actually it never was going away) with a "new" but most of all FREE life on an official server and that's.. mmmmmmh tastyyyyyyyy for me Smile

So here i am! consider me an "old newbie" looking for some people to have fun with Smile

Now let's start with your test (I really love test like this, easy as pie! they make me feel much clever than i am Razz )

Rules:
- Have you read and do you accept the game rules? erm.. you know that this is the biggest lie ever right? Razz anyway.. YES SURE!
- Have you read and do you accept the guild rules? guild.. rules? oh sure! ask me anything about them! i really agree with the mandatory stuff..

In Game:
-Character name, level and class ow.. this is a spicky matter.. well NOW my name is CiaoBelli and i'm an archer.. i play a lot from work so i was thinking about a good soloing char, easy to plan (agi and dex all the way out), and I was familiar with, and hunter popped out like magic, but if you need some class just tell me, i came back 2 days ago, so it's not a big deal for me to start over Smile I'm good reading tutorials (even if there are many outdated on the net). erm.. i'm not sooooooooo in love with magician classes, so keep it in mind if possible Very Happy oh i've read you are full and planning for a sub-guild, i apply for that one obviously Very Happy
-Character build, actual stats and final stats if you have simulated them. LOL.. please don't make me reply such question.. it's embrassing.. i'm not even 25.. sssssssssssshhhhhh
-Equipement mouse and keyboard ^^''

Concerning the guild:
-Have you already had a guild? If so, why did you leave it(them)? Yes.. half a dozen actually, 2 on the korean beta, 2 on an italian server (that joined EuRO later in time), 3 on EuRO, 1 that i created, the second was a merge between some italian guilds (Corvi di Midgard), and later i helped creating another italian guild (Uninspired). why i quit some guild? cause they were dyeing.. cause the GM was a greedy moron.. problem with girls.. the GM was french.. (hey, this is a joke). There are many reasons.
-Why did you choose us? Fatality, i mean i was browsing the "wonderfull" server board and it happened i read your application request, i really liked the friendly Drittz'doSomething way to do, and the fact that this seems to be a real international guild Smile (AND seems like italians disappeared during these last years)
-What is a guild for you? (what do you expect from us?) Well a guild is something like the 60% of a MMORPG, it's a way to pass the tie, to have fun and to help each other, but mostly, have fun and be toghether, expecially on a farming game like this Razz
-What do you expect to bring to us? oh.. interesting question.. i'll bring a funny attitude, help as far as i can be helpfull and some cannon fodder.

Concerning Ragnarök:
-What is your game experience? old-style-RO, i mean, i think during all this time RO changed a lot, i have to update myself.
-Do you know your class well or others? in an old way Razz but i can read, less or more Very Happy

In Real Life:
How old are you? 31
What is your playing schedule? Is it possible that you have long time absences? If so please inform us. i play from work so actually i COULD be online everyday, but it depends how much i have to work and so on. Sometimes i can connect even during evening for important stuff Smile

In short, I'm 31 y/o and sadly i don't think i will have ever the time to be a pro-gamer as i was some time ago Smile but who knows, passion could drive me to that way again. The real problem is family and time, but i can grant you fun, presence and help Smile

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Avr - 11:57 (2011)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Drizzt
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Avr - 16:18 (2011)    Sujet du message: Hi guys! Répondre en citant

Amazing presentation,

May I call you gramps?

Be very welcome to G0.

I'll try to find some room in the main guild since you seem very motivated (I will have to ask most inactive to transfer to sub guild).

It is true that we aren't really needing tons of hunters at the moment but I prefer you play a character you like.

Drizzt

Aleckxander
Invité

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Avr - 16:30 (2011)    Sujet du message: Hi guys! Répondre en citant

GRANPS!! TO ME?!?!?! Evil or Very Mad

ok Mr. Green

Lol ok you are very nice as i expected Smile there is no hurry to do anything Smile

anyway let's do like that let's choose toghether!

agi/dex hunter

battlesmith (i loved it, even if it's a lil bit harder)

dagger rogue (my first love, beside the fats that's pratically useless -.-)

tell me what you prefer Smile i love all three Very Happy

Drizzt
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Avr - 17:08 (2011)    Sujet du message: Hi guys! Répondre en citant

We have three rogues at the moment + my stalker ^^.

However no battlesmith.

But if you want to stick to hunter no problem!

Aleckxander
Invité

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Avr - 17:32 (2011)    Sujet du message: Hi guys! Répondre en citant

ok battlesmith then Wink

my name is:

150-IT

Drizzt
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Avr - 18:34 (2011)    Sujet du message: Hi guys! Répondre en citant

I'll try to invite you tonight.

(P.S: I am called Alexander too).

DMN
Aspirant(e)

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Avr - 10:09 (2011)    Sujet du message: Hi guys! Répondre en citant

haha perfect presentation, welcome

Aleckxander
Aspirant(e)

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Avr - 16:40 (2011)    Sujet du message: Hi guys! Répondre en citant

Lol thank you! Razz

ok consider 150-IT mostly online, i'll be off till 20.30 since i have to mster some D&D tonight (lol yes, i'm old and still role-play, ever heard about peter pan syndrom, well i'm very into it i think Razz)
i'll back tonight or tomorrow in the morning Smile see ya Very Happy

Mikson
Invité

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Avr - 10:36 (2011)    Sujet du message: Hi guys! Répondre en citant

peter pan syndrom ;D kind of understand u Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy 
and old neewbe- like me ;p
i think we will get this game roking with this kind of crew!  Twisted Evil

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 12:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Hi guys!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    game 0ver Index du Forum -> game 0ver -> Recrutement /Recruitment Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation