game 0ver Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Not really a presentation ^^'

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    game 0ver Index du Forum -> game 0ver -> Présentation des membres / Members presentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Aleckxander
Aspirant(e)

MessagePosté le: Ven 15 Avr - 15:23 (2011)    Sujet du message: Not really a presentation ^^' Répondre en citant

Since you can read something about me here let's talk about businness  (if you have any question for me ask, i'll be happy to reply to you Smile )
as some of you already know i choose the battlesmith path; yes i know it's not a wise choose for a first char, but i'm not a smart ass Razz

this is the result of some reading around trying to update myself:

96 STR +1 (hilt binding), +4 (crazy uproar), +3 (some equip), +6 (job bonus) = 110
78 AGI
42 VIT
1 INT
38 DEX (50 with job bonuses)
3 LUK

sometimes ago 50 DEX was a fair amount.. is it still so?
i've read that with the renewal STR will be slightly nerfed, that's why i didn't overdo with it (well 110 still is a respectable amount.. isn't it?)
My major issue is the AGI/VIT matter. I know that VIT was the critical stat to consider in WOE so i don't know.. maybe i should switch AGI and VIT? Consider that agi is quita a vital stat to reach high ASPD with Blacksmith self-buffs..

skills are quite driven for me:

Hilt Binding 1
Hammer fall 5
Skin Tempering 5
Weaponry Research 10
Adrenaline Rush 5
Weapon Perfection 5
Power Thrust 5
Power Maximize 5

Item weapons and style! Where's my Louis Vuitton bag?

Valorous Insane Battle Axe / Brave Insane Battle Axe
Valorous Battlefield Morning Star / Brave Battlefield Morning Star
These are suggested from IRO Wiki, i've no idea about how i can get those weapons Razz and it seems they are heavily PVP oriented

(orchish axe / mace / axe [4]) these are more old fashioned eapons, to card with race/size cards (is orchish axe still super ultra rare?)

as hat i'm really interested in the snake hat you can buy at the iShop, it is so tasty to have the double attack Smile

anyway now i'm lost. i really have no idea about the rest of equipment, reading around i only undestood that a BAZILLION of new equipment and cards were implemented..

So.. What do you think about these ideas so far, any further idea?

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 15 Avr - 15:23 (2011)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Drizzt
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 15 Avr - 16:18 (2011)    Sujet du message: Not really a presentation ^^' Répondre en citant

I'll try to help you by giving you feedback from the dagger rogue I made a couple of months ago.

Concerning Renewal, if there is no reset stat/skills I think that going 99 as blacksmith will be pretty fast because xp is a lot faster. You will be able to rebirth by then and so adapt your stats.

Concerning your build : 50 Dex is quite enough with blessing. If you have a doubt use simulator.
For the AGI/VIT balancing : I think it depends more on the fact you want to PVM easier to get to rebirth faster or if you want to WoE.
Don't forget that as non trans you won't have a huge amount of hp and that with 78 agi for a non thief isn't much either to dodge physical attacks.
In my opinion Agi is far more useful because it increases both your attack power (aspd) and your defense.
Vit will give you a bit more hp, some stun resistance and better recovery from pots.
In fact the more agi you will have the less vit you will need.

Aleckxander
Aspirant(e)

MessagePosté le: Ven 15 Avr - 16:28 (2011)    Sujet du message: Not really a presentation ^^' Répondre en citant

Actually i raised AGI more even because it affects cart skills too..

well ok i  think this build should work fairly good as blacksmith.. i think that as trascendent i'll raise vit, but we have time to tink about it Very Happy

equipment is the major issue now Razz

Eowil
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Avr - 09:29 (2011)    Sujet du message: Not really a presentation ^^' Répondre en citant

Hi Smile

We'll help you to level until you can be a killer Very Happy

Welcome on our guild!

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 12:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Not really a presentation ^^'

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    game 0ver Index du Forum -> game 0ver -> Présentation des membres / Members presentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation