game 0ver Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bard/Sage Application

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    game 0ver Index du Forum -> game 0ver -> Recrutement /Recruitment
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Benkt
Aspirant(e)

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Mai - 22:34 (2011)    Sujet du message: Bard/Sage Application Répondre en citant

Rules:
- Have you read and do you accept the game rules? Yes
- Have you read and do you accept the guild rules? Yes

In Game:
-Character name, level and class    Benkt: Bard 59/28, Peinslol: Mage 59/45
-Character build, actual stats and final stats if you have simulated them.

Oh god, not this part-.-
well, on my bard im gonna go a pve build untill i've reborn'ed, so ill get 9x dex so i can oneshot hillwinds for fast lvling, and 8x-9x int for the aftercast delay on bragi and rest into vit. Once i've transed ill go max int like crazy, on my last calc i got 125 with 97 vit for stun immunity and rest into dex (40-50 something)

my sage is gonna suck balls like most sages do, but ill go like 9x int and 9x dex and rest into vit, once im prof ill got 97 vit, max dex (130-140 something) and only get around 20-30 int

-Equipement
what eq i got now or what im planning to get?

Concerning the guild:
-Have you already had a guild? If so, why did you leave it(them)?   first guild on fRO
-Why did you choose us?    seems like a good guild to start out with, and ill hope it grows into a good woe guild when everyone is a decent lvl
-What is a guild for you? (what do you expect from us?)     Im hoping to find people to party with and to have fun with
-What do you expect to bring to us?    epic support in woe when i've lvled up

Concerning Ragnarök:
-What is your game experience?    way to much ^^, played for around 4-5 on and off
-Do you know your class well or others?    FS bragi and prof is what i play best, but i have some experiance in every class

In Real Life:
How old are you? 20
What is your playing schedule? Is it possible that you have long time absences? If so please inform us. i'm on for atleast 2-5 hrs per day, there could be some minor absences in the summer since i've got to work quite a bit then.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Mai - 22:34 (2011)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Althalos
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Mai - 09:44 (2011)    Sujet du message: Bard/Sage Application Répondre en citant

Hi Benkt!

One can never find enough bards around and we could use a few like you. Most people in our guild are in the 60-80 level range, there is also one level 81 skilled wizard who can put the bragi into good use.

You can find me online almost every day 18-21:00 GMT+1 on character named Althalos.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 18:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Bard/Sage Application

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    game 0ver Index du Forum -> game 0ver -> Recrutement /Recruitment Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation