game 0ver Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Sinx/HP Apply

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    game 0ver Index du Forum -> game 0ver -> Recrutement /Recruitment
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
-Patience-

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Mai - 23:48 (2011)    Sujet du message: Sinx/HP Apply Répondre en citant

HI !

I'm Patience, a former euro player, i play RO since well... 2004, i've been playing almost all the classes the game can offer
months ago ( june ) i started on fro ,first for fun but then when the closing notice of euro came i out i started seriously ( september 2010)
i've been playing my HP -Patience- since 2007 jan, when i created the char ( exping in the old kunlun was just awesome at the time ). on fro i created a char in the waiting of transfer, it's Ambition, a sinx

I've been in very few guild in my RO Hitory, basically the same guilld since the beginning till 2009 ( only names of the guild changed but i didn't really changed guild), in 2009 i joined Elegy where i stayed for 2 years, they are an awesome guild and i still love them but it was time for me to change to keep myself motivated at the game, after leaving i started playing a lot again when i have the time to. Apparentely leaving worked

now here i am, applying in this guild, i don't know much of any of you tbh, nothing at all. All i need to know is that is a real international guild, a thing that i search the most atm, i hate to see the guildchat spammed with french or ger walls of text. What i search from the guild is cooperation, by being active with parties and having some events /ambitious plans for the future, i also hope that this guild will have a general good attendance and last but not least, a good guild emblem Very Happy

my chars are :

this is my HP with TV Equips

this is my sinx with his stun immune set, the build is for both pvm and woe, made to be immune to acid bombs that would otherwise shoot me while equipping katars

i 'd like to have a trail period on this guild that's all

IRL Part
My name is Stefano i'm a 22 yo italian Boy and i'm a Policy advisor for a big insurance company i also study chemical engeenering very slowly till i'll eventually get a degree Cool

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Mai - 23:48 (2011)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Althalos
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Mai - 09:22 (2011)    Sujet du message: Sinx/HP Apply Répondre en citant

Hello -Patience-!

I've read through your application and I must admit you have nicely built characters with high end gear and long experience with RO.
Most of the guild is not french/german, we have a few Italian and Slovak players. Standard guild chat language is set to english, so communication is not a problem most of the time.

I'm only a bit worried that even as much as I would like to have you in the guild I can't give you a stable attendance/party for your level range. Currently I'm in the process to bring here as many players I know as possible. I run the guild as second in command to Drizzt who is having a pause from RO for an unknown period of time.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 22:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Sinx/HP Apply

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    game 0ver Index du Forum -> game 0ver -> Recrutement /Recruitment Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation