game 0ver Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Good day

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    game 0ver Index du Forum -> game 0ver -> Recrutement /Recruitment
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Shizus
Aspirant(e)

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Mai - 20:46 (2011)    Sujet du message: Good day Répondre en citant

Please keep in mind that i just started playing this server today.

Rules:
- Have you read and do you accept the game rules? Yes
- Have you read and do you accept the guild rules? Yes

In Game:
-Character name, level and class
 Shizus, 44, Mage
-Character build, actual stats and final stats if you have simulated them.
 TBA
-Equipement
 TBA

Concerning the guild:
-Have you already had a guild? If so, why did you leave it(them)?
 I have bein in numerous WoE guilds, i have left my previous guild because i took a break from ragnarok.
-Why did you choose us?
 Because you seem to be one of the only international guilds out there, found your site on the forum advertising in the LFGuild section.
-What is a guild for you? (what do you expect from us?)
 Fully geared WoE groups, shared partys, mvp'ing, battlegrounds. Etc. Using ventrilo or skype would be very much preffered.
-What do you expect to bring to us?
 Everything a wizard can possibly bring a guild.

Concerning Ragnarök:
-What is your game experience?
 I have bein playing ragnarok ever since the alphas.
-Do you know your class well or others?
 I can play any class in the game.

In Real Life:
How old are you? 20
What is your playing schedule? Is it possible that you have long time absences? If so please inform us.
I play allot, i can probaply play almost everyday, i do have a fulltime job and a social life, but i can be active for WoE, and for leveling partying etc. during the week.

MSN Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Mai - 20:46 (2011)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Althalos
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Mai - 08:53 (2011)    Sujet du message: Good day Répondre en citant

Hello Shizus!

I've noticed you will write down your build and equip later, I would like to know at least if you are going for a wizard or sage.

Thanks, Althalos.

Shizus
Aspirant(e)

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Mai - 16:59 (2011)    Sujet du message: Good day Répondre en citant

-What do you expect to bring to us?
 Everything a wizard can possibly bring a guild.

Smile I'll be going wizard. I can still change my build according to the desires of the guild. Same goes for skill build.

MSN Skype
Althalos
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Mai - 21:44 (2011)    Sujet du message: Good day Répondre en citant

Good, we will definitely more wizards. I will probably be able to get the most needed gears you will need as a wizard and maybe even a bard unless you make your own meanwhile.

You may PM me between 18 and 21:00 GMT+1, or I will try to pm you in that time.

Shizus
Aspirant(e)

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Mai - 23:59 (2011)    Sujet du message: Good day Répondre en citant

Alright coolbeans, i cant be on during that time tommorow, 1 more evening shift, but i will contact you on friday.  I am looking forward to progressing with the guild. Smile

MSN Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 21:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: Good day

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    game 0ver Index du Forum -> game 0ver -> Recrutement /Recruitment Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation