game 0ver Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Priest/monk application

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    game 0ver Index du Forum -> game 0ver -> Recrutement /Recruitment
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Powaah
Guildien(ne)

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Mai - 13:01 (2011)    Sujet du message: Priest/monk application Répondre en citant

Rules:
- Have you read and do you accept the game rules? - yeah
- Have you read and do you accept the guild rules? - sure

In Game:
-Character name, level and class
Powaah, 51/38, priest - monk

-Character build
maxing agi atm, for faster lvling started to put some stats in str for more dmg.

-Equipement
atm i have:
undershirt and panties, iShop ears for more flee.

Concerning the guild:
-Have you already had a guild? If so, why did you leave it(them)?--- Just started to play this game so have no guild.
-Why did you choose us? --- english speaking, first i saw Very Happy
-What is a guild for you? (what do you expect from us?) --- someone to talk to, lvl with and do fun stuff 

Concerning Ragnarök:
-What is your game experience? --- still learning, mostly what places are what and such Very Happy read lots on the forums .
-Do you know your class well or others? --- i have a 65 rogue, 50+ fsp 40+ hunter 40+ mage. so i kinda now the diffrence between them Very Happy and i know my class good Very Happy

In Real Life:
How old are you? --- 28
What is your playing schedule? i play as much as i can, school 3 days a week rest free time Very Happy

Regards Powaah

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Mai - 13:01 (2011)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Althalos
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Mai - 13:56 (2011)    Sujet du message: Priest/monk application Répondre en citant

Hi Powaah!

I'm a bit confused with the "priest - monk" part. Did you mean you will go for acolyte>monk or you didn't decide yet if you will go for priest or monk? If it's the latter, I would recommend to go monk because of stat build, unless you plan to reset.

But I would like to take you into the guild anyway. You may PM me on characters Althalos, Sapheera or Carigel, but I will try to PM you as soon as I get online today.

Just a little note: You may feel alone a bit in the guild as I saw you have plenty of time to play. Most of us have a job or are university students or both with not that much time. Our prime time is mostly 18-22:00 GMT+1.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 18:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Priest/monk application

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    game 0ver Index du Forum -> game 0ver -> Recrutement /Recruitment Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation