game 0ver Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

New to ragnarok applying

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    game 0ver Index du Forum -> game 0ver -> Recrutement /Recruitment
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
TemptingPanties
Guildien(ne)

MessagePosté le: Mar 26 Juil - 15:20 (2011)    Sujet du message: New to ragnarok applying Répondre en citant

Hello all im all new to ragnarok iv started playing at Fro server about 4 weeks ago and i was trying to find out good english speakin guild and i found out that this is the best of them but i will keep it short my name is Tomi and im from finland im 23 y old and i have some experience from ragnarok from the old days when EurO was alive and breathing by wathcing old friend playing it so what im searhing is a guild to hang out with and keep company when playing long days so i hope i can join in and have fun with you guys !!  Okay  oh and i forgot to add my character stats im atm a Hunter lvl 97 soon to go on 99 and reborn 

mainly using powerhouse build but maybe in future to be a mineblaster ranger eguips are all from lowest rank cos not to know what to wear so thats all i hope i can join in and have a blast with in game over guild.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 26 Juil - 15:20 (2011)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Althalos
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 26 Juil - 19:51 (2011)    Sujet du message: New to ragnarok applying Répondre en citant

Hi and welcome.

Your achievement of making it to 97 in 4 weeks makes me believe you have a transfered account from euRO or a lot of time to play and also that you can't be that new to Ragnarok (just my first impression).
If it's the "lot of time" part, I would like to give a fair warning I normally give to all players - we are currently very low on active players especially in the 90+ level range and most of us are people with a job and/or a lot of real life stuff to do, so our main playtime is reserved to later evening hours.

I would like to take you into the guild as long as you are willing to join. You can send me a PM here on forums or in game to characters Althalos or Emeralde almost every day 18:00-21:00 GMT.

TemptingPanties
Guildien(ne)

MessagePosté le: Mar 26 Juil - 22:48 (2011)    Sujet du message: New to ragnarok applying Répondre en citant

Hi Althalos! and yes i have like all the time to do and play in ragnarok im on my vacation from a work. and yes id love to join this guild so far iv heard only good i think i can pm you later tomorrow in game when you get off from work until then doodiloo.

Althalos
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Juil - 16:45 (2011)    Sujet du message: New to ragnarok applying Répondre en citant

Update:

I will be home later today and available after ~20:00. Leave your character name here I can contact you on or PM me after said time.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 03:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: New to ragnarok applying

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    game 0ver Index du Forum -> game 0ver -> Recrutement /Recruitment Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation